Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. When will Guided Learning be available for Semester 2, 2020?
Guided learning is available for Semester 2 via your CPA MYOL login.
2. When will Guided Learning close for Semester 2, 2020?
Guided learning is open for Semester 2, 2020 until the end of the CPA Program exam period (2 November 2020) .
3. What learning resources can candidates access during the break between semesters?
Candidates can enrol in our free Assist courses during the break. Just select your subject from the homepage (https://knowledgequity.com.au/) and then click on the Free Assist button to proceed through the checkout.
4. When are Semester 2 results released, when do Semester 1, 2021 enrolments open, and when does Semester 1,2021 start?
Please see CPA Australia’s important dates webpage (https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cpa-program/cpa-program-candidates/your-enrolment/important-dates-and-fees)
5. Do you support foundation exams?
No, we do not currently offer support for the foundation exams. However, you may find our free Assist courses useful for some topic areas, as well as our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/KnowledgEquity/) and then click on the Free Assist button to proceed through the checkout.
6. What types of calculators are allowed?
Scientific, standard or financial calculators with no programmable functions, storage capabilities or internet connectivity are allowed.