Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Guided learning, including practice exams, is open until the 10 October 2021. To access Guided Learning resources, login to MYOL, select your subject, then scroll down to Guided Learning and click on the ‘Access’ link.
2. To review your practice exam or other quizzes go to the Results Tab (top right of Guided Learning next to courses / login)
3. The last day to defer is 22 September 2021 and it costs $330. Contact CPA Australia to defer.
4. No study guides are changing for Semester 1, 2022. So, if you defer, you can use the same study guide.
5. Calculators – You can use a financial, scientific, or standard calculator with no programmable functions, storage capabilities or internet connectivity.
6. Have questions on how the CPA Program Exams are marked? See the link below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI3xmPi3lig
7. CPA Program Exam Results – FAQs (including – ‘Can I get a remark?’). See the link below: https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/become-a-cpa/completing-the-cpa-program/exams-and-assessment/understanding-your-exam-results
8. In the break between semesters, you can enrol in our free Assist courses to help with your subject selection and get a start on your studies. Select your subject from our homepage and follow the Assist links.
9. CPA Australia’s important dates including when results are released and when enrolments open are here :https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cpa-program/cpa-program-candidates/your-enrolment/important-dates-and-fees
10. Foundation exams – No, we do not currently offer support for the foundation exams. However, you may find our free Assist courses useful for some topic areas, as well as our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/KnowledgEquity) for a range of short video tutorials.
11. Where can I get past exam papers? CPA Australia does not provide past exam papers and, as a result, KnowledgEquity does not have any past exam papers. KnowledgEquity provides two full-length practice exams as well as a range of tests and quizzes, which will be more than enough to prepare you for your exam.
In any case, we aim to respond within 2 business days.