Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. When will Guided Learning be available for Semester 1, 2021?
Guided learning will open for Semester 1, 2021 on Monday 11th January 2021 via your CPA MYOL login.
2. When will Guided Learning close for Semester 2, 2020?
Guided learning has closed for Semester 2, 2020.
3. Can I still get access?
For access to learning resources during the break between semesters, you can enrol in our free Assist courses. Just select your subject from the homepage (https://knowledgequity.com.au/) and then click on the Free Assist button to proceed through the checkout.
4. When are Semester 2 results released, when do Semester 1, 2021 enrolments open, and when does Semester 1,2021 start?
Please see CPA Australia’s important dates webpage (https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cpa-program/cpa-program-candidates/your-enrolment/important-dates-and-fees)
5. Do you support foundation exams?
No, we do not currently offer support for the foundation exams. However, you may find our free Assist courses useful for some topic areas, as well as our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/KnowledgEquity/) and then click on the Free Assist button to proceed through the checkout.
6. What types of calculators are allowed?
Scientific, standard or financial calculators with no programmable functions, storage capabilities or internet connectivity are allowed.