Any refunds will be made in accordance with this Refund Policy.
Refund requests may be for a full refund or a partial refund as the case may be.
– Will be awarded where KnowledgEquity is unable to provide the product or service as described.
– May be awarded in certain limited circumstances, such as serious illness or accident.
– Will be awarded where KnowledgEquity provides only a part of the product or service as described.
– May be awarded where KnowledgEquity is notified of a cancellation or withdrawal prior to receiving the product or service, including for value packs where one or more enrolments have not been utilised.
Refunds will be considered by KnowledgEquity on a case-by-case basis and may require relevant supporting documentation to be provided.
Refunds involve significant administration activities and a $50 administration fee is applicable, which will be deducted from any awarded refund request.
Refund application requests must be made in writing on the Refund Request Form provided by KnowledgEquity.
Approved refunds will be made within 28 days of written notification being received by KnowledgEquity.
KnowledgEquity reserves the right:
– To not provide a refund if you do not use the product or service.
– To offer alternative products and services in lieu of a refund or as part of a refund, although there is no obligation to accept this offer.
To apply for a refund, please follow these steps:
1. Download the Refund Request Form.
2. Complete the Refund Request Form in full.
3. Lodge the completed Refund Request Form with relevant supporting documentation to KnowledgEquity: email@example.com.
4. KnowledgEquity will confirm receipt of your request.
5. KnowledgEquity will review your request and contact you for any additional information that may be required.
6. KnowledgEquity will advise you of the outcome of your refund request and refund any amounts within 28 days of receiving your request.
7. KnowledgEquity will retain all records of the refund request on file.